Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stars Quilt


Okay, I'm inspired to fix my picture problem :)
This is an (upside-down) full-sized quilt that I made up last Christmas.  For details on how and more pictures, see my other sewing blog. I post my non-quilt efforts over there so not to clutter things.

And, since Heidi posted her quilt count, I'd better post mine.  I honestly don't know how she's so prolific with 3x the little kids I've got, but you've gotta admire it!  Let's see... my first year I made quilt tops and didn't finish things.  So let's pretend that didn't happen just to give me a head start :)  That means in 1 1/2 years, I've finished 6 baby quilts, a full and a queen.  And by Christmas, 3 charity quilts that are tied but those don't count.  I have 3 quilt tops of blocks that I won't be turning into quilts very soon BECAUSE.....

...drumroll...

....we're having a girl!!!  So I finally get to pull out all those little girl fabrics I've collected and turn them into things. Yay!

Maxwell is laughing at me, like "give me attention mom!"  so I'll post the other baby quilts (some of which are already on the craft blog) in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment