Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Baby Quilts Gifted

 This quilt went to my high school friend, Amanda, and her baby girl Lydia.  I made a matching bed skirt and mattress pad, but I didn't have a crib to put them on to take a picture :)  Anyway, I made up the pattern to use my three fat quarters of Riley Blake umbrella fabric almost exactly.  Finished size was 45"x52."

 At the moment, I can't remember the name of this line.  These were bright but came together fast and beautifully.  I think I was planning on making about 4 more to have for gifts in the future.  I think the finished size was 36"x42"???

This was a kit that went together SO fast, I would definitely do this design again.  The fabric is aviary by Moda's Three Sisters (I think).  Finished size was 42" square.

No comments:

Post a Comment